Opportunities for training mobilityIn the framework of the mobility opportunities offered under the ERASMUS+ Programme, EU-Track designed the following training activities addressed to school/academic staff and professionals from Europe, as follows:
- Project cycle management: from proposal design to the activities envisaged management,
- Multimedia learning environment: how to use new technologies to strengthen teaching and learning processes,
- Theories and methods of school planning and evaluation,
- Enhancing Student Learning through Research-Based Approach,
- Promoting social inclusion and integration through an education based on learner-centred approaches to learning,
- EduRobot – Exploring, Creating and Constructing,
- Engaging your students with Augmented Reality.
The courses, included in the “Teacher Training Catalogue 2021-2027”, will be available up to 31/12/2027. The new prices will be effective from September 2021.
For further information about the course organization, timetable and application procedure, please, consult the “Teacher Training Catalogue” and download the "Application form" here below.