Training Catalogue for Staff School from EuropeIn the framework of ERASMUS+ Programme, EU-Track designed the following training activities addressed to school staff and professionals from Europe, as follows:
- Project cycle management: from proposal design to the activities envisaged management,
- Multimedia learning environment: how to use new technologies to strengthen teaching and learning processes,
- Theories and methods of school planning and evaluation,
- Enhancing Student Learning through Research-Based Approach,
- Promoting social inclusion and integration through an education based on learner-centred approaches to learning.
The courses, included in the “Teacher Training Catalogue 2018-2020”, will be available up to 31/12/2020.
For further information about the course organization, timetable and application procedure, please, consult the “Teacher Training Catalogue” and download the "Application form" here below.