What is a cooky?
Cookies are information placed on your browser when you visit a website or use a social network with your PC, smartphone or tablet. Each cookie contains various data such as, for example, the name of the server from which it comes, a numeric identifier, etc.
Cookies can remain in the system for the duration of a session (that is, until you close the browser used for web browsing) or for long periods and may contain a unique identifier.
From: garanteprivacy.it For more information: www.garanteprivacy.it/cookie
The only exceptions to the consent request are represented by technical and/or analytics cookies with low profile for the identification, strictly necessary (i) to manage the site or (ii) for the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
Third Party Cookies
Visiting a website you may receive cookies from sites managed by other organizations ("Third Party") that can reside in Italy or abroad.
The presence of these plugins, like those offered by Facebook, Twitter, Google, YouTube for videos, involves the transmission of cookies to and from all sites operated by third parties. The management of the information collected by "third parties" shall be governed by the relevant information which please refer.
This website uses social plugins ("plugins") provided by the social network Facebook, Twitter e Google +
Here below the regulations pertaining to each service:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/ and https://it-it.facebook.com/about/privacy/cookies
- Facebook (setting): access your account. Privacy section. Or please, follow the guides on internet e.g. https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/disable-third-party-cookies
- Twitter: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514
- Twitter (setting): https://twitter.com/settings/security and https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170519-uso-dei-cookie-e-di-altre-tecnologie-simili-da-parte-di-twitter
- Google+: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/
- Google+ (setting): http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/managing/
Following consultation of this site may be processed data on persons identified or identifiable. The "owner" of their treatment is: European Training and Research Association for a Cooperation Key to Business, EU-TRACK, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, remind this web site does NOT make use of profiling cookies.